Dealing with matters of the heart and need some assistance? Say hello to Rose Quartz – your new pretty-in-pink best friend!
Rose Quartz is a powerful healing crystal that is fondly referred to as, “the stone of universal love” and is known for its ability to help encourage feelings of unconditional love in the user. When it comes to the heart space, Rose Quartz is well known for being able to help cleanse it of any negative feelings, and replace it with feelings of peace, self love, love for others, as well as promoting healing on a deeper level.
The gentle and loving energy that the Rose Quartz vibrates at is akin with femininity, love, empathy and kindness, so it should come as no surprise to hear that it’s able to help rekindle friendships and reunite loves long lost. Not only that, but thanks to its baby pink color and gentle energy, Rose Quartz helps to soothe and rejuvenate the mind and heartspace, which is why so many people reach for it after a heartbreak.
So, seeing as Rose Quartz has the power to boost feelings of passion and love, it only makes sense that you put yours to good use, right? Right. Whether you’re in need of a little self love boost, or you want to attract a new lover, we’re going to be talking you through some of the best ways that you can use your crystal of love to your benefit. Ready to turn up the heat? Just read on.
Rose Quartz: Why Do We Use It?
As we touched upon above, Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love and is full to the brim with healing properties that can help to mend broken friendships and relationships, while also helping us to vibrate from loving energy, rather than a negative one.
When in use, Rose Quartz will help to inspire you to love yourself and others unconditionally. As the old saying goes “Love conquers all” and this certainly rings true for this special stone. Whether kept in a pocket or used in a ritual, Rose Quartz has the ability to inspire the user to look within their heart and to step into the energy of love, which is the most powerful healing energy in the world that connects all of us.
With regular use, Rose Quartz will help you to tap into your heart space, which will allow you to operate throughout your daily life from a softer and more compassionate perspective. Alongside that, you can even choose to incorporate it into manifestation rituals and more – which brings us to our next section.
Rose Quartz Self Love Ritual
This meditation ritual is the perfect way to help you to tap into your heart space and encourage feelings of self-love for yourself, as well as love for others.
What you’ll need
- 1 piece of Rose Quartz (preferably small enough that you can hold in one hand)
How to do it
- Begin this meditation by moving to a quiet area of your home where you will not be disturbed. Take your Rose Quartz in your dominant hand, close your eyes and breathe deeply for a few moments to center yourself.
- When you feel called to, speak the following affirmation: “I choose love”. Repeat this as many times as you feel are necessary. You may also choose to incorporate other love affirmations at this time if you would like to also.
- After you have finished speaking your affirmations, take a deep breath before proceeding to either lie down on your bed or yoga mat.
- Set a timer for 11 minutes, and then get into a comfortable position.
- Place your Rose Quartz over your heart and close your eyes. Take this time to connect with the crystal, reminding yourself that you are loved and that you love others. You could also choose to imagine a flower blooming where your heart is, as this will help to “open” your heart to receiving more love.
Rose Quartz Bath Ritual
If you want to call in a soulmate or add a little extra magnetism to your energetic field, then this ritual will turn you into an irresistible love magnet!
What you’ll need
- 1 or 2 pieces of Rose Quartz
- Red rose petals
- One pink candle (pink works best in love rituals, however, you can also use a white candle if you do not have a pink one to hand)
- Incense of your choice
- Jasmine essential oil
How to do it
- All love rituals work best on a Friday, as this is the day of the week that is aligned with Venus. You can do it any day of the week, but the effect may not be as strong.
- Draw a warm bath and add the petals and a few drops of jasmine essential oil. Light your incense and then draw a heart across the top of the water.
- Get into the bath and submerge yourself entirely in the water six times, while simultaneously setting your intentions.
- Soak in the bath for as long as you like, all the while imagining yourself being a magnet of love.
- Afterward, keep your Rose Quartz under your pillow while you sleep.
Rose Quartz Heart Chakra Ritual
If you’re feeling like your heart space is closed off, try out this ritual to open it back up.
What you’ll need
- 8 pieces of Rose Quartz
How to do it
- Sit cross-legged on the floor and place 6 pieces of Rose Quartz all around you. Hold the remaining 2 pieces in your hands.
- Close your eyes and imagine a closed door across your heart with light peaking through. When you’re ready, push open the door and allow the light to spill through. Then, picture your heart filling up with this light.
- When you’re ready, ask yourself if there is anything that you need to forgive. If there is, ask yourself how you can do it. Listen to your heart and intuition while the answers come in, and try not to consciously input anything.
- Then, picture the three people that you love the most in the world, all while allowing your heart to fill with feelings of love. When you are ready to end the meditation, finish by telling those three people that you love them.